Specialized Flash 300 Headlight
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
Our latest to-see-by headlight, the Flash 300 brings Flux-style beam control to a more budget-friendly pricepoint. The Flash headlight combines a clean, compact design with a simple-yet-elegant silicone strap that reminds us of a watchband design from our friends in Cupertino.
With two different-sized straps included, you can dial in just the right amount of stretch to keep the Flash secure, while ensuring super fast install and removal. Now you see it, now you don't.
Thanks to it's 700mAh battery pack, the Flash 300 will deliver 300 lumens for 1.5 hours, all the way up to 75 lumens for 6 hours. In Flash mode, you get 150 lumens for 12 hours.
- Single-LED oval beam pattern gives a perfect blend of spot and peripheral visibility.
- 700mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack is an economical choice that delivers real-world usable lumens and runtimes. Micro USB cable included.
- Installs in seconds with a silicone strap system. Just pull the strap under the handlebar and drop it into the slot on the light body.
- Includes two different-sized straps to fit every round handlebar cockpit. (Flash headlights are not suitable for aero handlebars.)
- Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists.
- IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain.
- Steady High mode: 300 lumens for 1:30 hours
- Steady Medium mode: 150 lumens for 3:00 hours
- Steady Low mode: 75 lumens for 6:00 hours
- Flash mode: 150 lumens for 12:00 hours