NRS NRS Mayra Inflatable SUP Board 10.4
|In stock (1)
|Certain brands do not permit their items to be shipped, however it can be purchased online and picked up at your convenience.
Featuring a smooth foam deck for yoga comfort and a sleek shape for paddling efficiency, the NRS Mayra Inflatable SUP Board is just as ready for sunrise stretches as it is for laps around the lake. Up the intensity of your yoga practice by just adding water.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Proprietary Axis Technology™, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- A single sturdy webbing handle in the center of the deck for carrying the board plus one handle on the tail to aid in a swim.
- Intentional deck design and handle placement for Downward-Dog comfort.
- Four D-rings on the nose for custom rigging using the included bungee cord plus three additional D-rings for a water bottle, leash and tie-downs.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one All-Water fin, one Touring fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial