ATK Bindings ATK Haute Route 10 Binding
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Long and hard traverses are long and hard. To make your travels less hard (though not less long), appropriate equipment selection is critical to shave grams where possible without jeopardizing durability as you traverse large swathes of wilderness. ATK has been at the forefront of creating wickedly light bindings that withstand the Haute Route traverse. While tipping the scales at a weight that would make race bindings of yesteryear envious, this feature-rich binding exhibits a mainly-metal construction that lends itself to lasting. With the use of the patented Cam Release System, the Haute Route binding gives you full control to set release values to your personal preferences. The Haute Route 10 works for most skiers while ATK offers the Haute Route 8 for lighter folk. The 30mm adjustment plate can accommodate several sizes of boots. If durable, adjustable, and light are words commonly used when you describe your ideal binding, then you may have found the one in the ATK Haute Route.
- Cam Release System helps with reliable and consistent releases.
- 30mm of BSL adjustment for the other boots in your quiver.
- Easy Entry System makes stepping in……..easy.
- Magneto Heel Flaps resist flapping when they should not be flapping.
- Flat mode plus two riser options for that Wasatch skinner.
- Alu 7075, Stainless Steel, POM construction saves weight and adds strength.
- Includes a pair of Kevlar leashes for the sketchy parts of the traverse.
- Haute Route 10 offers a release range of 5-10, vertically and laterally.
- Haute Route 8 is for lighter skiers with an adjustable range from 3 to 8.