Specialized Kenevo SL Expert Carbon 29
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Power up to trail riding’s next level and dominate any and all trail monsters—the Turbo Kenevo Super Light melds the legendary handling and all-around big trail prowess of the Enduro with our Super Light electric support to deliver indomitable capability, light weight, and power to conquer more and bigger trails.
The Turbo Kenevo Super Light puts the “E” in our Enduro, delivering more of what you want from your trail ride—more capability everywhere, more power to climb, more pop when you really need it, more adrenaline. More laps, more jumps, more drops, faster rides with fresher legs.
And it does all this with less. Carrying much less weight than bulkier e-MTBs, the Turbo Kenevo Super Light is hyper-responsive and just as willing and able to redefine big trail performance as our Enduro. Level up your trail game.
Sorry, chairlifts and shuttle vehicles. The Turbo Kenevo SL Expert just made you obsolete with a stellar build that includes SRAM’s robust X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, dialed-in FOX Performance Elite suspension, and a high-performing Roval Traverse wheelset.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light motor/controller system is a full integration of the bike’s 240-watt motor and 320Wh battery with a radically advanced and seamlessly integrated controller. The result is massive power delivered, up to 20mph/32kph, to get you to the top of your favorite descent with just half of the effort, and much faster, giving even more of the quality ride you yearn for, and more of it than ever before possible.
- Our next-generation Mastermind TCU is your information hub, with customizable display fields including the exact percentage of battery level, and features our all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- 29” wheels front and rear deliver a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- The bike's geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain. Head angle can be adjusted between 62.5 and 64.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm. We’ve never made a more adjustable, adaptable trail bike.
- 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Four sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
|FACT 11m full carbon, 29", full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X2 Performance, 2-position lever, 62.5x230mm|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 170mm travel|
|Stem||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Handlebars||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp|
|Saddle||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm|
|Shift Lever||SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Praxis, forged M30, custom offset|
|Chainring||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 32t, alloy|
|Rear Wheel||Traverse 29|
|Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Standard, Presta valve|
|X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9mm, S2: 125mm, S3/S4: 150mm, S5: 170mm|
|Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Specialized MasterMind TCU, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote|
|Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Custom Specialized wiring harness|
|SWAT CC, integrated tool and chain tool with spare link in steerer tube|
|Bike Standover Height||779||779||792||802|
|Fork Length (full)||579||579||579||579|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||0||0||0||0|
|Min Seatpost Insertion||80||80||80||80|
|Seat Tube Angle||76||76||76||76|
|Seat Tube Length||400||420||440||465|