Salomon S/Lab Carbon Prolink Skate Boot
|Availability:||Out of stock|
For skiers chasing the fastest glide, the Salomon S/Lab Carbon Skate boot has been developed in collaboration with World Cup athletes. The anatomic, Carbon Loaded™ cuff and bootie liner provide the closest fit needed for outstanding performance, while the carbon shell delivers unmatched precision and energy transmission. So get out, push your limits and feel the glide!
- Skiing Style
- Sole Type
- Torsional rigidity: 5/5 (1 = soft, 5 = most stiff)
- 100 Racing Fit: Performance last for maximum foothold and precision.
- Custom Fit Lab: 100% fit with fully thermo-formable liner adapting to the heel, ankle and toe areas.
- 3D Pre-shaped Liner: 3D Construction vs. traditional 2D pattern. Solves instant pressure points around ankle and heel to offer unmatched foothold.
- Quicklace: Salomon's well-known one-pull lacing system for precise and snug fit; kevlar laces that go through polygliding hooks.
- Second Skin Construction: The lacing system is directly fixed on the external envelope of the boot. When pulling the lacing system, the boot is perfectly wrapping your foot, like a second skin.
- Carbon Loaded™ anatomic cuff maximize your foot-to-ski precision and energy transmission at every stride
- Sensifit™ Race: This innovative SensiFit™ technology is strategically positioned on the shell to perfectly hold the liner and your foot in place, offering perfect foot wrapping and precision.
- ClimaSalomon WP Membrane: ClimaSalomon™ WP Membrane is Salomon's proprietary highly waterproof membrane. It tests at 100.000 mm on the Schmerber scale, where more than 30.000mm is already considered suitable for extreme conditions.
- Prolink Lab Skate: This outsole had been designed to be as light as possible and offer optimized feeling and transmission.
- PVC free: A totally PVC free construction, doing its part in helping the environment in accordance to Salomon's Play Minded program.
- Carbon chassis