NRS, Inc Siren PFD
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Combining a side-buckle entry and a smooth, streamlined torso, the NRS Women's Siren PFD gives boaters a life jacket designed for all-day comfort and safety.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Side-buckle entry reduces the bulk of a zipper.
- Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Features padded shoulder straps and strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- Large, front pocket with single-entry zipper and zipper garage to prevent snags.
- The Siren is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).